Civil Engineering Bentonite
Construction and Civil Engineering Bentonite in civil engineering applications is used traditionally as a thixotropic support and lubricant agent in diaphragm walls and founda- tions, in tunnelling, in horizontal directional drilling and pipe jacking. Bentonite, due to its viscosity and plasticity, is also used in Portland cement and mortars. According to directives of the European Union, bentonite is recommended as a sealing material in the construction and rehabilitation of landfills to ensure the protection of groundwater from the pollutants.
- Make excellent pond construction.
- Stabilize the excavation.
- Penetrates deep into cleavages and cracks and clog the pores.
- Supporting suspension for cut of diaphgram wall construction and shield tunneling.
- Develops good suspension at lower dossage.
- Sub soil sealing and friction agent.
- Environmentally safe and does not affect the water, live stock or wild life when properly applies.
- Soil concrete.
- Swells 15 – 18 times to its size when it becomes wet.
- 25-30Kg Bags
- 1MT jumbo bag